2021-09-08: The science of breathing well
Tania Clifton-Smith is a New Zealand physiotherapist who has 30 years’ experience in the field of breathing dysfunction, breathing pattern disorders and hyperventilation syndrome and physiotherapy.
She co-foundered Breathing Works clinics 1998: the clinics have treated over 30,000 individuals with breathing dysfunction.
Established the BradCliff Breathing Method in 2008 a physiotherapy treatment programme for breathing dysfunction.
Published works on breathing dysfunction include:
• Breathe to Succeed (Penguin NZ 1999)
• Dynamic Breathing – managing your asthma. (Random NZ 2008)
• Breathe Stretch & Move. (Random NZ 2002)
• Breathing Matters (Random NZ 2006)
• How to Take A Breath (2021)